Our attorneys at Kamuf, Pace & Kamuf in Owensboro, Kentucky are experienced lawyers with a history of both academic achievement and working effectively with clients in a broad range of legal services.
Charles J. Kamuf
Mr. Kamuf earned his B.S. from Brescia College in 1962 and his J.D. from Louisville School of Law in 1965 and was admitted to the bar in 1965.
- Co-Editor-in-Chief, Louisville Lawyer, 1964
- Special Justice to the Supreme Court of Kentucky, 1991
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, Brescia College, 1991
- Board of Regents, Brescia University
- Named in Distinguished Alumni 1962, Brescia College.
- Author, “A New Look at Family Privacy,” for Journal of Family Law, 1964
- Member: Daviess County, Kentucky (President 1990) and American Bar Associations; Kentucky Justice Association; American Association for Justice; the Association of Municipal Attorneys; Owensboro Estate Planning Council; National Diocesan Attorneys Association.
Patrick D. Pace
Mr. Pace is a native of Nebraska. He earned his B.S. in 1970 from Western Kentucky University and his J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 1975. He was admitted to the bar in 1975.
- Admitted to practice before U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit; U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Member: Daviess County, Kentucky and American Bar Associations.
Charles J. Kamuf II
Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Mr. Kamuf received his B.A. from Transylvania University in 1994. He went on to earn his J.D. from Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, in 1997.
- Member: Daviess County Bar Association
- Member: Kentucky Bar Association
Stephen C. Pace
Mr. Pace is a native of Owensboro, Kentucky and received his B.A. from Western Kentucky University in 2005. He went on to Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, where he received his J.D. in 2009. He was admitted to the bar in 2009.
- Member: Daviess County Kentucky and American Bar Associations
- Admitted to practice before U.S. Distric Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Owensboro Municipal Utilities
- Diocese of Western Kentucky
- Regional Water Resource Agency
- City of Owensboro
- Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services
- City of Lewisport
- Hancock County Planning and Zoning Board
- Catholic Mutual Insurance Company
- Audubon Area Community Services
- Republic Bank & Trust Company